2020 Scottish Lochs & Castles Tour
A great family adventure with a Highland Safari, a cruise on Loch Ness, a tour of Edinburgh and much more.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy reserved seats for The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 14 departure.
- Find out how to storm a castle and fire a cannonball at Stirling Castle.
- Come face to face with Britain’s largest land mammal, the Red Deer, at Highland Safaris.
- Loch Ness Cruise
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Stirling Castle
- Blair Castle
- Highland Safaris
- Riverside Transport Museum
- 7 breakfasts (B) and 6 dinners (D), including a traditional Scottish evening in Edinburgh
- Novotel Glasgow Centre, Glasgow (1 night)
- The Moorings Hotel, Fort William (1 night)
- Macdonald Highlands Hotel, Aviemore (1 night)
- Atholl Palace Hotel, Pitlochry (2 nights)
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh York Place, Edinburgh (2 nights)
Glasgow & Riverside Transport Museum
Stirling Castle & Trossachs
Loch Ness Cruise and Highland Games
Sheepdog Demonstration & Blair Castle
Highland Sarfaris & Pitlochry
Boat Cruise & Scottish Evening
Edinburgh Castle & City Tour
Tour Ends in Edinburgh